Youth Exchange Multilateral Between European Cultures
Description: This project aims to promote youth mobility and cultural exchange between them and enhance the values of tolerance, participation, solidarity, through non-formal education activities. The youth exc…
Check online for more details: http://www.youthnetworks.eu/ShowEvent.aspx?Event=youth-exchange-multilateral-between-european-cultures
Youth exchange for partner from Lower Austria
Description: Centre for leisure time activities Ivancice, Czech Republic looks for a partner from Lower Austria for Youth Exchange (Action 1.1). This is a trilateral Youth Exchange. The Czech Republic, Slovakia a…
Check online for more details: http://www.youthnetworks.eu/ShowEvent.aspx?Event=youth-exchange-for-partner-from-lower-austria
EVS for volunteer form Lower Austria or Slovakia
Description: We are Centre for leisure time activitice in Ivancice in Czech Republic and we look for a volunteer from Lower Austria or from Slovakia (Bratislavský or Trnavský region). This project is aimed at the …
Check online for more details: http://www.youthnetworks.eu/ShowVacancy.aspx?Vacancy=evs-for-volunteer-form-lower-austria-or-slovakia
Slovak volunteer in Bulgaria
Description: The project will allow the participating volunteers to be involved in activities to familiarize themselves with best practices for the development of intercultural relations. It will encourage the org…
Check online for more details: http://www.youthnetworks.eu/ShowVacancy.aspx?Vacancy=slovak-volunteer-in-bulgaria
EVS in Vilnius in APROOVED project
Description: Together 4 Intercultural Dialogue EVS project “Together 4 Intercultural dialogue” is a group EVS Project. 3 volunteers from Palestine, Morocco and Portugal will be staying for 6 months in Lithuani…
Check online for more details: http://www.youthnetworks.eu/ShowVacancy.aspx?Vacancy=evs-in-vilnius-in-aprooved-project
Gdynia Innovation Centre
Description: Volunteer will work at EXPERYMENT Science Centre (a part of Gdynia Innovation Centre), which is an interactive exhibition operating in the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park in Gdynia. Volunteer w…
Check online for more details: http://www.youthnetworks.eu/ShowVacancy.aspx?Vacancy=gdynia-innovation-centre
Association for Children and Youth VITAVA
Description: Volunteer will work in day-care centre for children and youth from families “with problems”. Volunteer will help with daily activities of the centre, taking care of children and youth and organizing a…
Check online for more details: http://www.youthnetworks.eu/ShowVacancy.aspx?Vacancy=association-for-children-and-youth-vitava-28595
Centre for Youth Cooperation and Mobility
Description: Volunteer will help in organizing international youth projects of the organization as well as help in small activities and daily work of the organization. Volunteers will be working as assistance to t…
Check online for more details: http://www.youthnetworks.eu/ShowVacancy.aspx?Vacancy=centre-for-youth-cooperation-and-mobility-28594
• YOUTUBE SPACE LAB
• Students between 14 and 18 years old are invited to design a science experiment that can be performed in space, on biology and physics and upload a two-minute video explaining it on YouTube.
• Entries must include an experiment question, hypothesis, method for conducting the experiment, and description of the expected results.
• Students may submit up to three experiments individually or in groups of up to three young scientists. Six regional winners will win a trip to Washington, D.C. and will get to experience a zero-gravity flight.
• From them, two global winners, one from the 14-16 age group and one from the 17-18 age group, will have their experiments conducted on the International Space Station and livestreamed over YouTube.
• The winners also will be given the option to either fly to Japan to see the shuttle containing their experiment launched into space or given a chance to train at Star City, the Russian training camp for astronauts.
Deadline to submit experiments is 7 December 2011
1 of 7 Billion: Short Film Competition
• On 31 October, the world’s population reached seven billion people. This unique moment in human history represents both an achievement and a challenge, and will have an impact on every single person on the planet.
• On this occasion, the 7 Billion Actions campaign and Foundation 10.12.48 are inviting film professionals and amateurs, individuals and organisations to join the international short film competition, “1 of 7 Billion”, to raise awareness of issues concerning human rights, population and development, poverty and equality, gender, young people, environment, reproductive health, aging and urbanization.
• Films must be in original and digital form and be from 1 to 10 minutes in length, including credits. Entries must have English subtitles if presented in another language.
• Film must focus on one or more of the 7 key issues of the 7 Billion Actions campaign:
• – Poverty and breaking the circle of inequality
• – Empowerment and progress of women and girls
• – Young people
• – Reproductive health and rights
• – Healthy environmental and healthy people
• – Aging
• – Urbanization-planning for growth.
• Entrants may participate ina team or individually and may submit up to two short films.
• A jury will choose ten finalists from the entries submitted. Then, through online voting, users will choose the three winners who will be awarded with cash prizes.
• The winners will be announced on 8 March 2012.
Deadline to submit entries: 15 February 2012
• The European Parliament and the Foundation of the International Charlemagne Prize of Aachen invite young people from all the EU Member States to participate in a competition on EU development, integration and European identity issues.
• The European Charlemagne Youth Prize is given out jointly and annually by the European Parliament and the Foundation of the International Charlemagne Prize of Aachen .
• The ‘European Charlemagne Youth Prize’ is awarded to projects, which:
• – promote the European and international understanding,
• – foster the development of a shared sense of European identity and integration,
• – serve as a role model for young people living in Europe and offer practical examples of Europeans living together as one community.
• The projects can focus on the organisation of various youth events, youth exchanges or internet projects with a European dimension.
• Applications in all official languages of the European Union are eligible
• The projects submitted for the competition must have started and:
• a) finished within the calendar year (12 months) preceding the current application deadline or
• b) be still running.
• – should be 16-30 years old.
• – must be citizens or residents of one of the 27 EU Member States.
• – can apply, either individually or in groups
• – The prize for the best project is EUR 5000, the second, EUR 3000 and the third, EUR 2000.
• – Representatives of the 27 national projects selected will be invited to the award ceremony in Aachen, Germany on 15 May, 2012.
• – The prizes for the best three projects will be presented by the President of the European Parliament and representative of the Foundation of the International Charlemagne Prize of Aachen.
• – As part of the prize, the laureates will be invited to visit the European Parliament (in Brussels or in Strasbourg).
• Deadline: 23 January 2012
• For more information regarding the competition please contact the national Information Offices
• Find out more on:http://cyp.adagio4.eu/view/en/introduction.html
• Foundation of the International Charlemagne Prize of Aachen: http://www.karlspreis.de
• We are preparing a calendar for the year 2012. We would like to have
• a list of all the European and international days and weeks (ex.: environmental world day, European week against racism etc.)
Thanks a lot
6,Evgenias & Antoniou Theodotou Avenue,1060 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: +357-22402613, Fax+357-22402630